By Paying a Deposit on your order, you are approving the order quote and artwork proof for your particular job and the following terms and conditions.
Full payment MUST be received before orders will be shipped. Payment can be made by check, money order, credit card, or PayPal. Checks require 5 Business Days to Process. There is a $25.00 charge for returned checks. On delinquent accounts past 30 days overdue, all balances left open will be charged to the last card used on file. If there is no card or the card is inactive, a late charge of %5 (per month) of the open balances will be applied to the account. Any orders left at Safari Sun, LLC over 90 days will be treated as abandoned and will be donated to charity and all deposits will be forfeited.
Turnaround times reflect an average completion time of normal orders. These times are not guaranteed. For production dates ask your sales representative about our rush order services. Turnaround times are quoted in working business days. Weekends, Holidays and transit times are not included. PLEASE PLAN FOR TIME SENSITIVE JOBS IN ADVANCE.
All Rush orders will be subjected to a rush fee based on needed turnaround time and current workload. To discuss the actual rush charge please contact a sales rep at 800-339-7291.
Prices do not include shipping (unless otherwise specified). Any changes may result in extended turnaround times. Safari Sun, LLC is not responsible for any loss, damage or shipping delays caused by a delivery carrier.
All t-shirt specifications must be listed in the special instructions. The desired sizing must be supplied in inches on the order form and needs to not exceed the measurements of the file itself. If no sizing is supplied then your artwork file will be used as a reference. All issues of sizing and print locations must be cleared up 7 working days before the apparel goes to press. A lack of clear instructions may cause delays on your job. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE ON COLORS ON SPECIALTY INKS (example discharge, and other fashion inks). With discharge ink, we suggest only 100% cotton be used. Due to different dye lots/fabric differences within a chosen brand, Safari Sun, LLC is not responsible for variations in garment discharge-ability. When multiple brands or colors of garment are used in a fashion ink runs, printed colors will vary because of the different fabric colors. Monitor display settings can greatly affect the color you see on screen. For specific colors please submit PMS reference numbers.
All artwork must be submitted at 300 dpi or in a vector format. Artwork is screened and orders with artwork that is too small or poor in quality will be placed on hold for 5 business days until new artwork is received. If no artwork is received the order will be pushed to the end of the production line after 5 days. All artwork is printed AS-IS unless requests for touch ups / cleanups are made. Small tasks are completed as a part of regular setup fees, but overhauls, custom creations, and complete cleanups are charged per project. Art must be paid in full, and there are no refunds.
Not all prints can be achieved through conventional screen printing. We will do our absolute best to match your requests / shirt templates but your shirts will not always look EXACTLY as they do on your computer screen in real life. With printing over seams, collars, and zippers comes issues of ink-buildup and ink not always filling in gaps right next to the seams. When printing onto the sleeve, collar, and shoulder area the print will not always be able to go as far onto the sleeve or onto the collar as you’re wanting, but we will always print the image as offset as we can. We will let you know if something is impossible, but feel free to throw any projects our way.
Orders are subject to overruns and/or under runs due to the nature of the printing process. Generally if we have over runs and you will receive a few extra shirts free of charge. In some cases an under run in a certain size will occur and the over run in other sizes will cover that amount (i.e.: you order 25 smalls and 25 mediums, you may receive 24 smalls and 26 mediums). It there are misprints of any kind we will adjust your bill. If your bill is finalized, then the credit will be held and used on your next order.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
* Safari Sun, LLC respects the intellectual property rights of others. We ask our customers to do the same. All images included on this website are the exclusive property of Safari Sun, LLC and are protected under the United States and International Copyright laws.
* Use of ANY image as the basis for another photographic concept or illustration (digital, artist rendering or alike) is a VIOLATION of the United States and International Copyright laws. All images are copyrighted © Safari Sun, LLC.
* Claims for damages, defects or shortages must be submitted in writing within 10 working days after delivery of the product.
* In the event of an order misprint, ALL of the original order must be returned.
* Any orders left at Safari Sun, LLC over 90 days will be treated as abandoned and will be donated to charity and all deposits will be forfeited.
* Safari Sun LLC’s liability shall be limited to the stated sales price of any defective goods. We will not be liable for any consequential damages such as profit loss etc.
* For legal purposes, the venue for any dispute shall be Orlando, Florida.
* Prices, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Please read all information on our website before submitting your order.
* Because Screen printing is custom made merchandise, cancellation of an order will result in charges for any set up or pre-press costs incurred before cancellation and all restocking fees incurred by our distributors.
* Orders cannot be canceled once production has begun. All orders are subjected to restocking fees if cancellations are made before any production or art prep has happened.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICE
This site is owned and operated by Safari Sun, LLC©. Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Safari Sun, LLC© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without Safari Sun, LLC©’s prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
LOGO AND NAME
We will embroider one or a combination of logos with your name for FREE*. Additionally you may choose to have your name embroidered above and/or below your logo(s) in a variety of different type-styles and thread colors. Our experienced graphic artists will provide you with many embroidery options and work with you to create the perfect logo.
*Free embroidery includes logo and name, stock design, or your custom logo and applies to logos that are less than 10,000 stiches. Around 98% of all orders qualify.
Customer warrants and represents that it has received all approvals, if any, that are required by trademark owner to use the requested trademarks in connection with this purchase and, accordingly, customer hereby authorizes Safari Sun, LLC to use these same marks to fill the customer’s order. Logos depicted on this website are for illustrative purposes only and do not imply endorsement.